Sunday 29 July 2012

London 2012 Olympic Inspired Dress Up Competition!

Hello! And welcome to the first Competition of Stardoll World!

As many of you will know, the Olympic's are currently being hosted in London at the moment. 
To celebrate, this blog are getting with the games and having a competition of our own!
So, what do you need to do?
Dress up your me-doll in an Olympic theme in Stardoll, and take a picture of your Olympic Themed doll and save it. Your doll could be dressed up in your countries colours or anything you can think of!
Remember to be inspirational and imaginative!
There are two ways in which you can send me your entry:
♥ Write your Stardoll name in the comment section: Remember you don't need to have a google account to comment. I will then look at your picture on Stardoll.
♥ Or save the picture to your computer or send me the link to the picture on Stardoll to this address...
lasteststardollfun@hotmail.com
The Prize is a feature in this blog (Including an interview maybe? If willing? Picture on homepage maybe as well, link to Stardoll suite... etc....)
The Closing Date is 7/8/12.
I will post the Results the day after. Please contact me via this blog in the ChatBox, or Stardoll (IvoryLilyHeart)
All entries will be considered. 
Good Luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!
xxx
♥♥♥
P.S Here's an example I did of my doll...
Hope this has given you a bit of inspiration! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment